The health and safety of the residents and communities we serve is the Huntington Water Quality Board’s primary concern. To minimize the social exposure of COVID-19, our Business office is closed until further notice. Our customers may conduct business with us via phone, online, or drop-off box options.
Also, per the West Virginia Public Service Commission’s request and to maintain public health and safety in this unique health situation, the HWQB is partnering with West Virginia American Water and will reconnect services and suspend service terminations except where requested by a customer or is a matter of public safety. This is effective immediately and until further notice. This halt in the termination of services for non-payment is temporary and not an authorization to stop paying for the services.
HWQB will continue to monitor the situation and any updates provided by the CDC, WHO, State of WV and other state and federal organizations.
Below is a list of our many payment options:
- Mail: Huntington Sanitary Board, PO Box 7616, Charleston, WV 25356
- City National Bank (payment coupon is required)
- Twentieth St. Office 1900 Third Ave
- University Office 1751 Fifth Ave
- Pea Ridge Office 5263 US Rt. 60 East
- Online: huntingtonsb.com
- Select “Pay Your Bill”. Your account number is required
- Bill pay at your financial institution
- Drop Box: Huntington Water Quality Board, 555 7th Avenue, Huntington, WV 25701 (Located to left of customer service entrance)
- Phone: (304) 696-5564 (Expect longer wait times and delays)